Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cookies


I haven't been on my road bike in two weeks. I can hardly believe it has been that long, but my back has been bothering me. I really need my back to be in its best possible shape for RAGBRAI so I've been restricting my riding to transportation plus the stationary bike. I've also been doing lots of icing and my PT exercises to hopefully get it all settled down soon.

Today we took some cookies to a friend who just got out of the hospital. I'm getting a little bored with the "here's me riding on my bike in a cute outfit and a grin on my face" pictures, so here are two slightly different ones. You can see the cookies in the basket in the shot Peter took of me from behind. I like how the scarf is blowing in the breeze. Pretty much any errand is more fun if you don't have to use car. At least, that's my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment