Friday, December 11, 2009

Bike Fit


Yesterday we ran some errands on our bikes in the morning. We hit the record shop first, then went to pick up a bigger (and hopefully better) coffee maker, and then we went to Stumptown to pick up some beans. Our supply of food in our house was meager so for lunch we ate chorizo sausage, yogurt and olives.


Then I hopped on my bike to go see Tony for my bike fit. He attached my bike to a trainer and looked at my foot position, knee position, hip position, hip and back angle, arm position and wrist angle. He used lazers and a protractor and also asked me subjectively how it felt. Unfortunately, my seat was locked in a position too far forward and I need to go to a bike shop to get it adjusted. It felt pretty good riding home, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment