Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sunrise

 

This morning I got nice and bundled up for a ride along the river because it is below zero (Celsius) here today. The grasses were beautifully frosted as I glided along the trail and mist was hovering over the still waters. As I rode I could see airplanes coming in on their approach to Brussels airport and I thought about how much I love airplanes and air travel. The airplane segment of the journey always seems like part of the fun. 

On my way back I got to see the gorgeous sunrise above and I remembered to snap a picture of it. In my old riding days, taking my camera along always helped me see more beauty in my rides. 

This afternoon I went on a ride in the little bit warmer weather. I had to turn around because there was a logging truck on the trail. I think it was picking up the trees that I saw yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment