Monday, November 2, 2009

Beautiful Day




It was so pretty today. Today was the first day that I had done a fitness ride since Thursday, but I rode to two grocery stores and to NW Portland on Friday and to the Hawthorne area on Saturday just living life. Yesterday I gave up my ride to garden for 3 hours pulling out all the tomatoes, cukes, strawberries and melons.




Today my first ride was to the Mexican cart on Division for a burrito. I was sporting my Iowa sweatshirt and feeling proud of my 9-0 team. After lunch, I rode up to Tabor going to the top just once. It was absolutely beautiful and the views were stunning. The locals were out biking and walking just enjoying the sunshine. It was great to be out although I didn't have much time because I had to be back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment